sábado, 7 de julho de 2012

HOW CAN?

MY GOD
! MY GOD!

How
can a human being, your image and likeness to sleep outdoors?
How
can a human being, seeking their food in the dumps?
How
can a human being, be ignored, invisible in daylight?
How
can the Lord! How can?
I hope
one day to say the past tense:
And say
in a loud cry: HOW COULD?
Yesterday
I saw him, lying under the overpass
Then
I saw another, resting under the banking
I was sleeping
, dreaming and certainly
With the future
? I do not know!
Perhaps with
his sad past.
                                                                        Johnny
                                                                        Pastoral Care of Street People
                                                                        St. Anthony Parish
                                                                        Miss-Barra Mansa RJ

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário